Eloisa Di Sipio, PhD
Marie Skłodowska Curie research fellow at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
PhD in Environmental Science (2007), Department of Environmental Science now Department of Molecular Sciences and Nanosystems, University Ca’ Foscari, Venice, Italy
MS Degree in Geology (2003), Department of Geosciences, University of Padua, Padova, Italy
Main research interests concern shallow geothermal energy, hydrogeology and petrophysical characterization of lithological materials.
Multiple interests in the field of geothermal energy resources, salt water intrusion, monument conservation, acquired through its collaboration with several national and international research institutions (Universities, National Research Centre) and public bodies (local authorities).
Lecturer (fixed term) at Venice International University (VIU), Venice, Italy and at the University IUAV of Venice, Venice (Italy)
Co-supervisor of Bachelor and Master students.
Author of original articles in peer reviewed journal and conference papers.
Speaker in several international conferences and symposia
Chair at the World Geothermal Congress 2015 (WGC2015) and co-chair at the 42nd IAH (International Association of Hidrogeologist) International Congress, AQUA2015
Organization of Scientific Meetings: the last one is the “Sino-Italy Geothermal Workshop”, 17-18 September 2014, Beijing, China
- Member of Italian Geothermal Union (UGI), associated with the International Goethermal Association (IGA), and of the Young Geothermal Group (YGG-Italy) Research Network
- Member of the International Association of Hydrogeologist (IAH) and the Early Career Hydrogeologist Network (ECHN)
- Founding Member and Member of the Steering Committee for the Early Career Hydrogeologist Network – Italy (ECHN-Italy)
- Founding Member and Vice president of the Venetian Association of Young Geologists (AGGV), Venice, Italy
- Funding Member and Member of the Natural and Cultural Group (GNC) of the Italian Alpine Club (CAI), Padua, Italy
- Counsellor of the Venetian Order of Professional Geologists (OGRV), Venice, Italy